Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The following is a list of arrests made in Granville County. All information is from public law enforcement records.
• Lazaro Barroso, 33, of Durham: felony credit card fraud, felony identity theft and felony obtaining property by false pretense; May 30; $2,000 unsecured bond; Creedmoor Police Department.
• Shyheem Walker, 24, of Durham: felony possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver MDMA, misdemeanor possession of less than 0.5 ounces of marijuana and misdemeanor possession of marijuana paraphernalia; June 15; $7,000 secured bond; Creedmoor Police Department.
• Bernita Parrish, 53, of Lainer Street, Oxford: felony assault inflicting physical injury on emergency personnel; June 18; $10,000 unsecured bond; Granville County Sheriff’s Office.
• Tareef Jibril Lee, 19, of Woodland Church Road, Wake Forest: felony possession of a firearm by a felon and felony robbery with a dangerous weapon; June 23; $75,000 secured bond; Granville County Sheriff’s Office.
• Clarence Junior Seward, 48, of Spring Hill Lane, Henderson: felony common law robbery, felony breaking and entering and felony attempted common law robbery; June 22; $70,000 secured bond; Granville County Sheriff’s Office.